Monday, April 22, 2013

The sunny side of the street

I had a few design problems that were taking me a while to solve but I figured them out. I find when something's not working I sometimes can solve it if I give myself over to the fact that I might have to completely destroy the painting in the hope of regaining it. And today it worked. This is a large acrylic painting (36"x48") on gallery wrapped canvas.
On another note, I've had a good month in sales of abstract and landscape paintings and I just wanted to say thank you, THANK YOU to my buyers! And to all the people that have purchased my art at one time or another - sincerely, it means a lot. Cheers everyone!

4 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Congrats on the sales!
The abstract shown is cool!

martinealison said...

Toutes mes sincères félicitations ma chère amie pour les ventes de vos oeuvres...
N'est-ce pas là le meilleur des compliments ?...
Ce dernier tableau est une autre oeuvre abstraite remarquable.
Gros bisous

Barbara Muir said...

What a beauty. And congratulations. I am not surprised -- your work is amazing.

XO Barbara

Diane Hoeptner said...

Loved seeing the progress shot on this one. Your abstracts look both SO random and so cohesive. Fantastic!