Monday, February 8, 2016

Getting ready for the Artist Project 2016!

Well, the time is almost here. Next week is the Artist Project 2016! Look what just came in the mail:
Swanky opening night tickets! If you would like to see a glimpse as to what the art fair is all about, please click here. If you like what you see and can make it to Toronto, please come!
So now all the last minute busy work begins. Lots of checklists : ) Another part of exhibiting at a show is decided painting placement for your booth walls. For this I made a schematic with paintings to scale. This way I can play around with groupings and take some of the guess work out of set-up day. 

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Super swanky! Oh, I am so excited for you! I want to hear all about it! Good luck with all the prep work- I like the templates you made, very proactive. :)