Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jacksonville - Day 2



Day 2. This was the day I felt like pulling my hair out! We did 10 value studies of the same set-up (seven shown here). Mine was a lemon slice. I believe they were ten minutes long. A very good lesson in learning to see and compare value shifts. My first and tenth slice are shown on this panel. Which lemon slice do you think is the most successful? We also did further value studies with predominant, mid and "smidge" value compositions. Here are 2 of the 3. Another great day.

3 comments:

Neodad said...

Really wanted to help on this one, but the pic is too small to tell which one I like best. But cool stuff from Jacksonville. Looks, and sounds, like you're having a great time.

Anonymous said...

Kim,
I like the bottom right lemon best.

Kim Rempel said...

Thanks guys. Carol told me that the middle one in the third row was the one that was bang-on. I like the bottom one as well.