I've received this blog award from Tiffany who writes a great blog called Eating Niagara, a blog devoted to local eating and agriculture in the Niagara region. I met Tiffany a couple of weeks ago when she was in my Eat Drink Paint class at The Good Earth. Thank you Tiffany!
In turn I am supposed to call attention to up to 15 other great bloggers and share seven facts about myself. Hmm. The think is, I follow hundreds of blogs and most of them by fellow artists. And I love them all! I think for this list I will mention a few blogs I enjoy that *aren't* fellow daily painters. I don't have many so it's also a wake-up call for me to diversify ; ):
1. BiblioTravel - For books that take you away. For those that like to read, just check it out : )
2. Tommy Kane - You've got to read "Fish Tale"
3. Bicocacolours - Cool groupings of photos/colour families
4. The Twirling Dragon - So beautiful!
5. Greg Betza Illustration - reminds me of my school days
6. WongCW Photography - let's me travel...
7. What I wore today - just because it's fun
If anyone has some blogs they follow that aren't art related, please share! A good cooking blog, a gardening one? I'm all ears ; )
Now 7 facts about me:
1. A good campfire makes me happy.
2. So does a pan of brownies : )
3. Love to read.
4. I love a good old-fashioned letter (like, sent in the mail, on paper, with a stamp) and fear it has become a lost art.
5. Like cocoa and popcorn made the REAL way! Milk, cocoa and a bit of maple syrup or sugar, and popcorn popped in hot oil in a pot (!) with a good dash of salt.
6. I find flowers amazing. That all that glorious-ness can come from a little speck of a seed or a bulb that's been buried in frozen ground all winter never ceases to delight me.
7. Love the theatre and still get a thrill when the lights go down.