Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Announcing: Fine Art Parties!

I'm happy to announce a new iniative: Fine Art Parties! Something different for a night. Just grab some friends who'd like to give it a whirl. Cost is $40 per person. I bring an assortment of canvasses and all of your painting supplies. You supply whatever you'd like to snack on for the evening and something you'd like to paint. Everyone goes home with their own original painting! How cool is that? It's also great for those who would like to try their hand at painting but don't want to commit to a block of lessons. To talk further about it or book a party please send me an email at cre8@vaxxine.com. Parties work best between 5-8 people but I welcome other inquiries as well. 
Note: This info (+ more) can now be found on my website
"I liked that Kim encouraged us to have fun with it... and was also available when I wanted to ask more detailed questions..." ~M.
~~~~~~~
"I think Kim's gentle approach and instruction fosters a feeling of capability - I felt encouraged that I could do no wrong! I felt very comfortable, ...all the paints laid out made it easy and Kim being present as needed for questions was comforting." ~S.


1 comment:

martinealison said...

Cela doit ĂȘtre un doux moment de partage artistique et amical...
gros bisous