Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Plein air on a farm

Warning: This is a six picture post - I was really taken with the place ; ) Fresh autumn air + a farm and paints = a perfect day. This was the tree that stopped me in my tracks. So much flow.
The initial stages...
View to my right...
 ...and behind me.
My painting at the end of the day. Obviously there's much to develop & refine but it was a great couple of hours and it felt so good to be out there surrounded by bright colours, crisp air and a light wind whipping around! More to come! Acrylic on stretched canvas, 14"x18"



4 comments:

martinealison said...

En contemplant votre travail je ne peux que déduire effectivement que cette journée fut pour vous un ravissement. Une toile qui progresse dans la joie et la couleur.
J'ai hâte de voir son évolution.
Gros bisous à vous.

Lady Fishbone said...

wow it was a very beautiful day!

love it... i love your paint ;)

http://sketchesofwords.blogspot.com/

Patti Vincent said...

I really like it. Looks like a perfect plein air day.

Sandra Busby said...

I love seeing your set up. And the painting looks great so far :0)