Monday, July 29, 2013

Work in progress

Hi everyone! I'm back from holidays. We went camping in the Canadian east coast (New Brunswick & Nova Scotia) and then came home through the States, spending a few days in the Adirondack mountains. I'm happy, rested and refreshed : ) The outdoors: wood smoke, pine air....mmm!
Anyway, it's back to work. Today I began this painting. Right now I'm at the point where I need to stare at it a bit and I'm not sure which direction I'm going to take it. There are a couple chunks of this piece I'm really interested in - not sure if I should paint out what's around them or not? Decisions!

3 comments:

Sandra Busby said...

It's so vibrant and colourful - Uplifting in fact... I can't wait to see what you do with it! :0)

Tammy Hext said...

Welcome back Kim!
Tam

Barbara Muir said...

Love this as it is. Great colour and design. Glad you're back. It was beautiful wasn't it. I'm pretty nuts with work, but thinking of coming to see you in a couple of weeks.

XOXO Barbara