Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!


So I am almost done my illustrations for my book I've been working on! I have one left to paint. It has been so much fun "bringing them to life". And I've also had a number of hot baths and deep cold rubbed into my neck! Anyway, I'm hoping to show you something soon. In the meantime I thought I'd re-post a couple of Easter themed paintings. Hope you like them! As you can tell, I am attracted to shiny foil : ) Wishing you a wonderful day wherever this finds you <3 p="">

4 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

These are Perfect EASTER paintings!
All the best, Kim = )

Unknown said...

Hope you and your family had an enjoyable Easter too, Kim. Can hardly wait for spring to settle in in the Philly area, so I can get out there and PAINT! Looking forward to seeing your book art.

Sandra Busby said...

Yes, I remember these! I LOVE those eggs! So glad you've had fun with your illustrations :0)

Barbara Muir said...

Happy Easter Kim,

And it was a happy one. I know you are as busy as a bunny with your book. The sore neck is hard. Magic bags are the answer.

XOXOXO Barbara