Friday, November 7, 2014

Barbara Muir's Opening + the Christmas HandMade Market!

Last night my daughter and I had the pleasure of attending the opening for Barbara Muir's latest show. It was such a treat to see Barbara's luscious new paintings in the flesh (so to speak : ). If you are not familiar with her work, please check out her blog. Her show is at Studio Vogue Gallery in Toronto and runs till November 29th. Check it out here.
Also, it's HandMade Market time! Definitely a seasonal highlight. Please consider this your personal invitation if you are in the area. I will have my small daily oil paintings for sale. Food, wine, and 80+ vendors will be at Honsberger Estate Winery in Jordan, Ontario (Canada). 


2 comments:

Nicki said...

Great photo! So happy you were able to attend Barbara's opening. Wish I could have been there. Good luck at the HandMade Market, Kim!

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Kim,

Thank you so much. I was so happy to see you. Overjoyed. I wish you could have been there too Nicki. Wouldn't that be a super reunion!

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara