Monday, September 14, 2015

Toronto Outdoor Art Expo THIS weekend!

Hello! I'd like to invite you to the Toronto Outdoor Art Expo at Nathan Phillips Square this weekend! I've been working away preparing and am almost ready. Today I was grouping my paintings together for booth placement and took a couple of snaps. These are a few of the pieces that will be available. The show runs from Friday September 18th to Sunday September 20th, 10:30-6:30 all three days. 
I am booth H25 on the corner of the fountain on Queen and Bay.
 A section of (l-r, back to front) Sea Glass, Blue is the new blue, Plunge, and Shift.
A section of Totem and Road Trip.


4 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère Kim,

Comme j'aimerais pouvoir venir vous rendre visite et admirer votre travail. Je suis certaine que vos oeuvres attireront un grand nombre de visiteurs.

Bien à vous,
Gros bisous ♡

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

ALL the best to YOU!

Sandra Busby said...

Good luck Kim! I hope you make lots of sales! :0)

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Kim,

Everything looks amazing. I will probably see
you on Sunday. We have a wedding out of town
Friday. I so want to see your work, and know
you've been working super hard.

XOXOXOXOXOXO Barbara