Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Let’s talk about colour. It’s so personal, eh? My husband has a strong (negative) reaction to a certain green I mix. Whenever I use it in a painting, he never likes the painting. LOL 
But there are some colours that just resonate with us so deeply. 
Colour memory. 
Colour mood. 
All that to say I *really* connect with the colours in this piece. Very good associations for me. 
What are the colours that draw you in?
(I could talk colour for hours 😉) 
36x48 / oil on panel 

#colour #color #blue #green #contemporaryart #abstractart #freshpaint #bold #interiors #design #toronto #originalart #artforsale 

1 comment:

Barbara Muir said...

Love these colours! I’m working on getting over an allergy to burgundy.

I thought you might be in The Artist Project. Missed seeing you there.

XOXOXOXO Barbara