Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Spring Update!

Just a catch-up from last week.
1. Last week I brought Totem and Wanderlust over to Canvas Gallery. If you'd like to see them in person, please pop on over!
Totem / 60"x36", mixed media on cradled wood panel. $2100.

Wanderlust / 24"x36", acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas. $1050.

And I also got word from Canvas Gallery that they sold Secret Garden! One of my favourites. 
Secret Garden / SOLD

And in other social media news, I am now on Instagram. A little late to the party, but if you are on Instagram I am kimrempelart. I am just getting my feet wet but there you will find art posts as well as the odd home craft and other bits of things that inspire me. Thanks everyone and happy weekend!





2 comments:

Sandra Busby said...

These are gorgeous! And I can't believe they are actually so big! It's hard to get that from a photo. O imaging it makes quite a statement! Perfect! I'm on Instagram too... I'll look you up :0)

Barbara Muir said...

So wonderful. Now I know where it is, I will be looking out for your work.

XOXOXOXOXOXO Barbara