Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Toronto Artist Project, cont'd.

Today through Thursday I will finish up with my experience at the Toronto Artist Project 2016. Here are the first set of pictures of artists that inspired me.
 Artist: Happy Sleepy aka Marc Ngui Magda Wojtyra. This was a large banner when you walked into the venue,
 Artist: Jeannie Pappas. I am totally in love with these. 
 Artist: Joel Martimbeault. I especially love the painting on the top right.
Artist: Anya Mielniczek. There were two of these flanking the podium. Individual pieces of art incorporating bright colours and candy wrappers. They were gorgeous!
Artist: Claire Desjardins. Last but not least. I love her work!

2 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

J'ai fait un petit retour en arrière ! J'avais manqué tant de petits billets. Des billets riches en oeuvres et en couleurs...
Une exposition qui semble être très fascinante. Merci pour ce joli partage.

Gros bisous ♡

Barbara Muir said...

Thanks so much Kim,

I love seeing these here where I can quietly contemplate them. Very cool of you.

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara