Friday, May 6, 2011

"Coconut cupcake" by Canadian daily painter Kim Rempel

And you should smell it! Hmmm.....good : ) I'm now out of the studio till Monday because I will be at the HandMade Market all weekend. I've ordered sunny blue skies and we could all use a blast of that! There will be 40 artisans, great food and wine. If you 're looking for something to do this Mother's Day weekend, come on by! We will be open from 11-5 Saturday and Sunday and there is FREE admission. You can get directions to The Good Earth here. See you there!
6" x 6" / oil on panel / $100 (includes free shipping worldwide)




12 comments:

Catharine said...

Beautiful! I love how you handled the coconut!

Linda Popple said...

It does look good!! Well done!

Celeste Bergin said...

the cherry is my favorite part, have a good experience at the Market!

Jane Hunt said...

Yum - This is fantastic!
Hope the market goes well for you :)

Mermaid's Palette said...

I love the cupcake- looks tasty! Have fun with your art show!

Barbara Muir said...

Your cupcakes get the first prize. Wonderful.

XOBarbara

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Dessert for me ..
Sweet...
Happy Mother's day !

Sandra Busby said...

Now I have tried oils and I have almost finished my first painting - I am itching to try something like this! Brilliant!

martinealison said...

Vous venez de déclencher un oups! mes papilles se mettent en éveil subitement en admirant votre peinture... Bisous

Crystal Cook said...

CUPCAKE!!! I love em. :) And this is perfect Kim. Really it just is. I wish I lived by you so we could get together and paint some time, or I could visit you at the Good Earth. WOuldn't that be fun?? And then I could eat all your cupcakes you use for props. ;) I hope you had the Happiest Mother's Day evah. :)

Violetta Smith said...

Yum, it looks so good I think I can smell it.

JanettMarie said...

Oh! Good one!