Friday, December 28, 2012

50% online sale continues for 3 more days!

Three days left for the online 50%-off sale! All 6x6 and 6x8 paintings are $50 including free shipping worldwide. More on that in a minute.
But first things first: for those that celebrate, how were your holidays? I had a great Christmas filled with many hours of games (Trivial Pursuit, Dominoes, Cranium, Clue, cards, Dixit, Scattergories, Blokus) and hanging out with those I love. And tomorrow I stop all the gingerbread cookies and chocolates. Seriously. But gosh, they are delicious. And Candy Cane Chocolate Fudge Crackle ice-cream? *happy sigh*
Okay. Back to the sale. I took a snapshot of a handfull of paintings in the studio. If you've got any questions or there's something in particular you're looking for, let me know! If you see something you like, send me an email and I will make a revised PayPal button for you reflecting the new price. Cheers!


1 comment:

martinealison said...

Ma chère Kim, je suis heureuse que vous ayez passé un joyeux noël... et tant pis pour la gourmandise, il faut de temps en temps se laisser aller, n'est-ce pas ?...
Je vous souhaite que vous trouviez tout plein de familles adoptives pour vos merveilles peintures...

A l'aube de la nouvelle année, je vous souhaite en plus d'une année créatrice, bonheur et santé...

Gros bisous.