Monday, December 31, 2012

Best of 2012!

Happy New Year everyone! I wish you a year filled with creativity, adventure, health and safety, a warm heart and inspired soul. All mixed together with a bunch of kindness. A lot of kindness. At this time of year I always do my Top 10. This year I'm doing something a little different. I am doing the top 5 in three categories: non-represtational, daily paintings and landscape. And I just wanted to send out a HUGE thank you to all my friends/fellow artists/subscribers in this beautiful blog world we love. I can't tell you how much your support, comments and friendships have meant. It is an incredibly enriching part of my life and I am so thankful to have this opportunity. You are the BEST!
~Landscape Top 5~
Great White Oak, acrylic on canvas
Forsythia Branches, acrylic on canvas
 presently untitled, acrylic on canvas
 Bowmen Swamp, November / acrylic on canvas
Mist, acrylic on canvas
~Non-Representational Top 5~
 Autumn, acrylic on canvas
 Jewels, acrylic on canvas
 Kites, acrylic on canvas
 Lovers, acrylic on canvas
Snow, acrylic on canvas
~Daily Paintings Top 5~
 Merry and Bright, oil on canvas
 Lunch (kickin' it old school), oil on canvas
 Concords, oil on canvas
 Yum, Yum, A Chelsea Bun, oil on canvas
untitled, oil on canvas


11 comments:

SYLVIANE said...

Everything's so beautiful.
Happy New Year!


Cynthia Schelzig said...

What a fabulous reivew in paintings....here is to a new year filled with creativity. thanks for all the inspiration!

Crystal Cook said...

I love this yearly post of yours Kim. :) I think your landscapes are my favorites. Well and your daily's, that chelsea bun is so awesome. :) And your non rep one 'lovers'.

Ok, ok they are all FANTASTIC!! I'm so happy that by some chance we stumbled into each other in this blogging world. Hugs to you and Happy New Year!!

Stephanie Berry said...

Happy New Year Kim! Great group of paintings-always enjoy your work. Happy painting in 2013.

Karin Goeppert and Kenneth Burns said...

Happy New Year to you too, Kim.

Thank you for the great review. I like all of them but my favourite is Bowmen Swamp.

All the best to you for 2013.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

GREAT POST!!!
Thanks for sharing....I love the KITES...so CooL!
happy 2013!

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Kim,

Your works has been an inspiration all year. Such incredible range and talent! You are an amazing artist.

Happy New Year!

XO Barbara

Sandra Busby said...

What a gorgeous collection Kim!
All of them wonderful and inspiring work :0)
Happy New-Year! :0)

Kim Rempel said...

Thanks everyone! Wishes of love and creativity and happiness to all : )

Diane Hoeptner said...

Beautiful!!

Brad Miedema said...

I love them all, Kim! Happy New Year!