Sunday, June 18, 2017

New Blog Update

Yes. New! I was shocked to go to my blog and see my last update was over two months ago. Yikes!
I used to be so faithful. I must say I find it so much easier to post to Instagram and Facebook that I have neglected what started it all - my dear blog! (both can be found at Kim Rempel Art)

So I have collected the updates on the other two platforms and will post them over this week on my blog. Thank for for continuing to follow after all these years!

First off: I just marked 8 years of blogging! I credit daily painting with bringing me into the online art world and blogging. When I began in 2009 I was hardcore faithful. After a couple of years I moved into painting larger abstracts and got away from daily posts but I ma working harder than ever at my craft and love where the journey has taken me.

From April 11th:

"A New Day" / 36"x36" / acrylic on wood / $1400. I'll be bringing this painting to The Post Office, Shannon Passero Gallery tomorrow in time for the opening Thursday night. For me, tree paintings are good for the soul 😍. Space to breathe and dream. Opening is April 13th, 5-8pm, 18 Front St. N., Downtown Thorold.

From April 12th:
Opening tomorrow night! Shannon Passero / The Post Office Gallery. 18 Front St. N. Downtown Thorold. Thursday, April 13th, 5-8pm. 20 landscape paintings. Refreshments will be served. I'd love to see some friendly faces! 😍 Also, for those who love shopping at SP, receive 15% discount at retail store (opening night only).

More updates tomorrow :)


No comments: