Monday, March 30, 2020







ARTLOVE 🖤
Today’s ARTLOVE is all about Lisa Morgan from Australia. I discovered Lisa’s work many years ago and was instantly enchanted. She’s got it all: a fabulous colour sense, energy, killer compositions... swoon. And from the limited interactions we’ve shared, she seems like the kind of person I’d love to sit down and have a drink with. If you’re not already following her, head on over to her page and see all of her glorious paintings for yourself. @lisamorganart 
ARTLOVE Quiz ✍️
Please tell me:
1. A favourite work of art:
Jacobs Ladder
Helen Frankenthaler (seen in the flesh and I thought that’s how heaven must feel on first landing!)
2. An artist you love:
Milton Avery
3. A great book:
‘What I Loved’ by Siri Hustvedt
4. A favourite snack:
Fresh Sourdough bread with the best butter you can afford!
5. Where would you next like to travel?
Back to my homeland New Zealand to travel both islands extensively 
6. Something new you’d like to learn:
The flute- I have always wanted to learn music properly and play this instrument •
Thank you Lisa! ~Details~
1) Slow Water, Pink Clouds / 122x122
2) Passing By / 1000x1000
3) Night Sky Kerala / 122x122
4) High Tea at Dusk / 1220x1220 / oil on canvas
5) A Blue Embrace of Sorts / 1500x1500 / oil and acrylic

#lisamorganart #artlove #artlovequiz #noosa #australianartist #kimrempelart #originalart

1 comment:

Barbara Muir said...

Love this and the whole idea,

Stay safe during this hard time. Please tell me when spring hits the orchards. I will walk there if necessary to see the trees in bloom. Must!

Stay well,

Love your work,

Barbara