Tuesday, March 24, 2020


Self-isolation Day 5. 
We returned from the States last Thursday and have been holed up in our house since then. Taking it seriously. Family and friends are bringing groceries which is very kind! People ask us if we’re bored to tears but so far so good 💪 None of us get bored easily. I paint by myself all day anyway so I’m actually having more interaction then normal. ; ) 
Alas, I’m not able to go to the studio but here is a painting I was working on before our trip. It’s 36” square. Since I haven’t been able to work on it I’ve been staring at this image for quite a while. 👀 Normally I’d have worked over it a fair bit by now but I have to say, it is really growing on me! I love the energy but think there is still a cohesion and composition in the midst of all that frenetic line work. I may keep it like this. 🤷‍♀️
Anyway, I hope you’re all well and staying put. Kindness + gratitude. 💓💓💓
#workinprogress #ormaybenot #kimrempelart #contemporaryart #abstractart #toronto #interiors #design #artforsale

No comments: