Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hot & Sour - Won in draw

My fear of glass is almost a distant memory : ) I decided to throw caution to the wind and try a salt shaker again (the last time was a failed attempt in June). I like it! I had the lemon and the salt shaker set up and was thinking about finally being able to post a catchy title regarding Tequila (hate the stuff!) but then my little peppers were still in my studio and they looked so nice up against the lemon that I threw one in.
6" x 6" / oil on panel / $65 / Won in draw

3 comments:

Dawn Sherman said...

You have mastered glass! Nice lemon too! : )

Neodad said...

Really nice Kim. I'm a big fan of this one. Very bold and crisp. Wow!

Mary Anne Cary said...

I enjoyed your site, Kim. And your sense of humor.
Nice paintings, looks like you are mastering the oils. I am taking a class with C. Marine, she is finally coming to Maine, yay! (Not til August tho) I have never used a shadow box, but after reading your experience, I think I need to consider one. Have you found your paintings improving?