Friday, August 24, 2012

Eat Drink Paint Plein Air at The Good Earth

Today was a smokin' hot, humid day. But did that stop us? Nah : ) I completely enjoyed welcoming 8 creative souls (3 who had never painted in their life) to The Good Earth for a day of plein air painting. A super group! Here are pictures of everyone painting away, and their finished work at the end of the day. I'm sure everyone is going to sleep very well tonight! There is one more plein air day scheduled for 2012 - September 14th. Let me know if you're interested!
There were 2 artists today who I know also have blogs so I'd like to give them some link love. Check out Victoria's here and Cathy's here. Thanks everyone for a great day of painting!
Also: tomorrow (Saturday) I will be painting outside all day at A Day and A Night in Hespeler Village. Art Meets Music. There are a few pop-up galleries in town showing everyone's work along with refreshments in the galleries after three.





1 comment:

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Kim,

Good for you. What wonderful work. It must be
so much fun to learn from such a wonderful artist and teacher. You totally rock!

XO Barbara