Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Invitation to Show Opening!

Hello friends! I'd like to invite you to Gallery M in Cambridge this Friday, August 17th, to the opening of a new group show. I will be there showing selected landscapes (a sampling below). I had a sneak preview yesterday and it's going to be a knock-out! Lots of lush, gorgeous colour, expression...  some very cool, exciting artists! Bubbly and light fare will be served (Merryn does great openings! : )
Great White Oak, 36"x36"
Apple Blossoms, 36"x36"
Bowmen Swamp, 36"x36"
Mount Nemo, 30"x40"




7 comments:

Sandra Busby said...

What a gorgeous selection of paintings you have on show! I LOVE the swamp! Good luck :0))))

Barbara Muir said...

I maybe answered this on Facebook. Love your work, and if I'm well I'll come, but have been really sick this week with a cold. Not fun.

XO Barbara

Heather said...

All of your paintings are beautiful but the first one with the tree is simply awesome - beautiful work, Kim!

Nancy Colella said...

I assume you don't mean Cambridge, MA! Wish it were so!I'd love to see these paintings in real time...I just love what you are doing here! So expressive!

Jerry Stocks said...

Congrats on the show. I love Mount Nemo the best.

Unknown said...

Just beautiful work. I wish you a very successful show!

Nicki said...

Oh how I wish I could have been there! I always am in spirit!