Thursday, November 29, 2012

Gift Ideas + 50% off sale

Hi friends,
For those of you that don't see the side bar of my blog, I just wanted to mention that I have a book of some of my favourite small paintings available for sale. You can flip through the entire book below if you'd like to check it out.
AND...I am having a special 50% online sale of my daily paintings the entire month of December. All 6"x6" and 6"x8" paintings are marked down to $50 which includes free shipping worldwide!
If you've had your eye on one for your home or would like to give one as a gift, now is the time to shop!
You can see a bunch online here or you can scroll through my entire selection on my blog. Happy browsing!
p.s. Message me and let me know what you'd like to purchase and I will adjust the PayPal buton accordingly.


No comments: