Monday, September 28, 2009

Shadow box!


My husband and children gave me a wonderful surprise the other day. They built me a shadow box!! Wow. And I've got to say, this is one mother shadow box! Beautifully constructed - one of a kind - I cried : ) I can't wait to start using it. Previously when I was doing my still life paintings, I just had them set-up on the kitchen table, with direct and diffused light bouncing around all over the place. Kind of a nightmare. And now...well, I can't wait to start using this gorgeous piece of equipment. Thanks SO MUCH guys. Love you!

4 comments:

Ray said...

To Kim's husband: Will you marry me? I'd love a shadow box!

Anonymous said...

Your hubby is definately a keeper! - Elisabeth

Shelly Sargent said...

Hey - Ray stole my comment... lol!

Elizabeth Fraser said...

That's AWESOME! Have fun! Love the grapefruit too! :-)