Monday, February 28, 2011

Running around...

No time for painting today because I had to drive to Ayr to bring this painting to AyrSpace for the show International Women Celebrate! I can't wait till the weekend when I will meet in person some of the artists that until now I have only talked with through our blogs. I would like to list everyone here but because I don't have a hard list in front of me, I am afraid of omitting someone(!) I will wait till after the weekend when I do a post about the show. 
"Impetus" / 24" x 24" / oil on canvas 

4 comments:

martinealison said...

Beau tête à tête... Bisous

Lisa Daria said...

Love the shadows and the overall colors w/the whites -

Nicki said...

I'm so excited to see you and your painting in person! Yay!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

love this especially the whites.