Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fletcher Creek

Sunday Post: Sundays I take a day off and post a piece (usually larger than the daily paintings) that I have previously painted. Today I am posting Fletcher Creek. It was the first time I had painted water to my satisfaction and I was really happy with the outcome. I also liked the sunlight hitting the rocks. Some days it just all comes together and this was one of those days : ) If you'd like to view other larger pieces, you can check out my website at www.kimrempel.com
acrylic on canvas / SOLD

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Shelly Sargent said...

I love this one so much!!! Beautiful!

Edward B. Gordon said...

perfect !!!

Anonymous said...

I adore the colours in this one, Kimmer! Really beautiful :) Elisabeth

Neodad said...

Really like this one Kim. Love the colours, it feels fresh and inviting. Keep up the good work!