Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jammin' - SOLD

Three jam jars from a Christmas basket. *Yum!* The tart cherry tastes just like my Grandma used to make : )
I just want to thank everyone for "Liking" Eat Drink Paint on Facebook. You guys are the BEST! *Truly!* It was kind of sad having less than 20 Likes, and then to see the number grow... well it brought a big ol' smile to my face : ))) And to the people who left comments under my contest post, a thank you just as big! Anyway, to everyone out there...warm wishes for a good day!
6" x 6" / oil on panel 

9 comments:

JanettMarie said...

Keep jammin' girl! You just keep getting better and better and better and.... better and... better

Sandra Busby said...

If I had painted this, I'd be feeling very 'jammy'! Lol! It's fabulous! Those colours are so fresh and it really does look like jam in those jars :0D

Kathy Cousart said...

Love the painting and the title. Cool composition with the knife propped up. Yum!

Debra said...

I love this Kim! It's almost like you spread the paint on the canvas like jam on toast...and what a great job on the gold metal lids :)

Linda Popple said...

Love this painting with the rich color and thick paint! Very nice, Kim!!

martinealison said...

Moi qui adore la confiture et ne cesse d'en faire... et de toute sorte en me comportant de la même manière qu'avec ma palette!... je suis une adepte de cette peinture...
Vous m'ensorcelez aujourd'hui...
Bisous

Anonymous said...

a jammin' piece Kim!

Miriam Mas said...

So appealing!!! I love the colors and the light!

Miriam Mas said...

So appealing!!! I love the colors and the light!