Friday, March 2, 2012

Cookie Jars (1+2)

 Cookie Jar 1
6"x6" / oil on archival panel / $100 (includes free shipping worldwide)
Cookie Jar 2
6"x6" / oil on archival panel / $100 (includes free shipping worldwide)
So the other day an old college friend came over and brought me a jar of homemade lavender sugar cookies. *yummmm* And she gave me the recipe (because she's nice like that : ) We had such a good day. And I even managed to paint the jar before we scarfed down all the cookies. I did the top painting first and then wanted to do another painting right after as an experiment. Sometime I'm going to take the same subject and paint it for a couple of weeks (I often say that but have yet to follow through).
Happy Friday!



5 comments:

Neodad said...

I like #1 better. Something about the colours. Just works better for me. But both nice!

Neodad said...

Just warmer I guess.

Linda Popple said...

I like both! Happy Friday to you, too!

Brenda L. Murray said...

Nicely done! Hey guess what? I just bought a copy of The Art of Urban Sketching, hot off the press! It's wonderful! I'm thrilled to be sketching again. I'm taking my sketching things with me to Mexico. Hope to fill a book! Hope to see you Monday!
Cheers,
B

Sandra Busby said...

Beautifully painted! What a yummy subject too :0)