Thursday, March 22, 2012

Your Invitation

top: Flora by Paul Pinola
bottom: Irises, Pitcher and Pears by Kim Rempel
Summer Light by Kim Rempel
left: Value by Amy Roger
right: Old Growth Cedar by Kim Rempel

I'm so very pleased to announce that I am part of a dynamic group show at the TAG Art Gallery in St. Catharines, ON. TAG is a lovely gallery operated by Tom and Frank Goldspink. I have seven pieces in the show if you'd like to drop in and check them out! To view the work I have in this show, as well as to see the art of all the other artists please click the "TAG" link above. Thank you!
TAG Art Gallery • 214 King Street, St. Catharines • Hours: Wed.-Sat., noon-6pm or by appointment.

5 comments:

Ann Gorbett said...

Congratulations Kim. Looks like a great show.

Karin Lynn said...

......nice pieces, I especially like Summer Light.....Sell lots!!!! Karin Lynn

martinealison said...

Une belle exposition ...
Gros bisous

William Ternay said...

Way to go Kim!
If you were just a teensy bit closer, I'd show up for the reception. Looks like a great space to exhibit your beautiful paintings.
The tall tree triptych is amaaazing, and I am inspired.

Nicki said...

Your paintings look great here Kim! What a beautiful Gallery. Good luck and I wish I could be there to see it all in person.