Friday, July 8, 2011

Embrace your inner Monet - Plein air Workshop at The Good Earth

Today I ran a plein air workshop at The Good Earth. It was a beautiful day and I want to thank all the artists who signed up and made our first event such a success! The weather was perfect, the flower beds were stuffed with blooms and a riot of colour and the people were spectacular ; ) I had a great time with each one of you and was thrilled with your work! I also want to thank Nicolette for hosting such a lovely day. The lunch we were served...divine (I even saw a few cameras being whipped out: ) and was just what we needed to nourish us to spend the afternoon back outside painting. For those on Facebook I have uploaded all the photos from the day. You can go to my page Eat Drink Paint to check it out.
Thanks everyone!
p.s. If you'd like to join in on the fun, there are three classes left. Note: themes are broad. You're welcome to paint whatever you're drawn to! 
Classes:
Friday August 12th (Everything's Peachy)
Friday September 16th (The Noble Grape)
Friday October 14th (Golden Hues).  
You can contact me for further information.

8 comments:

Nicki said...

Sounds like an amazing day, Kim! Wish I was close enough to have taken part.

martinealison said...

Une journée remplie de joie à ce que je peux voir! C'est vraiment sensationnel, la peinture est complémentaire à la cuisine...
Gros bisous. et merci pour l'ensemble de ces belles photos qui me font rêver.

Anita said...

WOW! This looks like a lovely place to paint. Thanks for the photos.

suzanneberry said...

simply divine location to paint! your post makes me want to give it a try!

Kathy Cousart said...

Sounds like a wonderful and amazing day all the way around! Wish I could be there:) Love all the paintings.

Virginia Floyd said...

I would love to come to one of your workshops. What a lovely setting! Sounds like a lovely day.

Barbara Muir said...

Beautiful photos and work Kim,

XO Barbara

Anonymous said...

LOVELY