Friday, July 29, 2011

Tomato, tomahto

This reminds me of a tomato Tim Burton would have designed. Such a cool vine - looked like it was reaching out to grab something (or someone..mwah ha ha :) I used a palette knife on this one - it had been a while and I just felt like playing with something new. ALSO: A few people wrote to tell me the links to the artists I had tagged on the Seven Links Project didn't work. All I can say is that it was late and I was tired. I'm surprised I didn't screw-up anything else..lol They are now fixed and all is well. Happy weekend!
6" x 6" / oil on archival panel / $100 (includes free shipping worldwide)





4 comments:

elena nuez said...

me encanta!!!!

Nancy Colella said...

I love this Kim! One of my favorite subjects...those stems! Just great.

Dean Grey said...

Kim!

I think it has more to do with the ghostlike shadows and the cool textured background giving us that "Tim Burton" feel.

Neat!

-Dean

Jerry Stocks said...

Love everything about this painting. and especially love that it was done with a palette knife. Great job!!!