Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fletcher Creek

Oh dear...where's my head at? I did a painting today for the Daily Paintworks Challenge...and left it in my studio ; ( 
Becasue of the people who receive my posts every morning in their inbox I feel a certain obligation to post something! So in lieu of the painting I did this afternoon, I will post a piece from my website. I can't remember if I've shown this before but I painted it a couple of summers ago and it just makes me happy ; )
Fletcher Creek /acrylic / sold

9 comments:

Nicki said...

Oooh, it makes me happy, too!

Virginia Floyd said...

Love the purples in the shadows. Great job on the water, too.

Paola Brunetti said...

ciao kim, molto belli i tuoi lavori!
http://iquadridipaolabrunetti.blogspot.com/
ciaoooo

Karin Lynn Cumming said...

Kim, I love the way you "see" colour. I do not have that skill as yet but whenever I "check out " you daily painting I sit and stare and then glance over at an object and ask myself what colours would Kim see. I am hoping to improve my take on colour by more careful observation. Is that a natural skill or one you "honed." Thanks agin....you painting makes me feel happy. Karin Lynn

Crystal Cook said...

It's gorgeous Kim! I'm glad you shared this because I don't think I have seen it before. :) And I'll be waiting for your DPW challenge piece.

Fay Terry said...

I'm almost glad you forgot a painting or I might not have gotten to see this beauty! Very nice colors and mood.

Sandra Busby said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful - and straight in to my inspiration box! :0)

Anonymous said...

VERY PRETTY

Jill and Haida said...

Just lovely Kim...