As for being tagged: Crystal Cook - watercolourist extraordinaire (and apparently a writer to boot - I have to check out her other blog) tagged me with this questionnaire. Here it goes.
Where were you five years ago?
1. here : )
2. painting intermittently and taking classes
3. staying home with the kids (still had 1 home full days and another 1/2)
4. loving it and my life
Where would you like to be five years from now?
1. I’d like to be a painter’s painter
2. I’d like to earn some money from my painting (is shooting for over $2,000/year too much too ask? lol)
3. a bit buff? ha!
4. waking up with my husband, a coffee and baugette in France
5. enjoying my (much older!) kids, husband, family and friends
What is/was on your to do list today?
1. hauling kids everywhere : )
2. grocery shopping
3. coffee with my sister (and bonus visit with nephew)
4. a daily painting
5. house cleaning
What five snacks do you enjoy?
1. popcorn (made in a pot on the stove!)
3. homemade hot cocoa with a bit of cinnamon
4. chips and salsa with a cold beer
5. red wine and cheese
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
Well of course I would HELP people, donate, do lots of good in the world (like Crystal), but the following answers are purely selfish, just for fun : )
1. have a house in Europe with a courtyard
2. have an original vanGogh of my choosing
3. hire a maid
4. travel to Spain to see Antoni Gaudi’s masterpieces
5. live in a quirky, old (but retrofitted) home, with one heck of a library and private yard
Fun huh? Now, in the true spirit of all good things bloggy, I tag the following people, who then post the same Q and A on their blog, linking back to me and then tagging more people if they want. NO PRESSURE but it’s fun if you have time :) I decided to tag a few blogs that aren't as well known in my art-circle to spread things out a bit. p.s. If you want to participate, the more the merrier! No worries about not being tagged. Just join in : )